Play Disney Cartoon DVD on Amazon Fire Kids Edition
The new Fire Kids Edition tablet which will start shipping on September 30 includes a year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, which provides books, movies, games and more, all catered to kids. It also sports a 7-inch 1024 x 600-pixel IPS display. (Read Top Kids Tablets Review) If you have got one, one of the things you probably want to do is put some disney cartoon DVD movies to Fire Kids Edition for keeping the kids entertainment on a car journey or long flight since it’s a lot easier to carry around than a laptop or portable DVD player.
As we all know, Fire Kids Edition cannot play DVD directly. How can you put Disney DVD on Fire Kids Edition? Well, it’s not hard work at all with the help of a powerful DVD to Fire Kids Edition converter. Here I would throw a quick tutorial up.
Part 1: Best DVD to Fire Kids Edition Converter
Part 2: How to Rip Disney DVD to Fire Kids Edition
Part 3: How to Transfer Video to Fire Kids Edition
Part 1: Best DVD to Fire Kids Edition Converter
The process of converting DVD to Fire Kids Edition can be divided into two parts. First we have to convert DVD to video, and then we can transfer the video to Fire Kids Edition. In the first part of the process, a DVD to Fire Kids Edition converter is necessary.
The great DVD Ripper handles DVD discs protected by the most challenging encryption systems, including the particularly prickly schemes used by Sony and Disney. Discs that make other DVD rippers crash or splutter don’t pose any problems, and Aimersoft continually upgrades the program to support and rip the latest DVDs. The built-in video editor allows you to edit DVD movies freely. You can trim video length, crop DVD video size, adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and volume to reset video effect, and add image or text watermark as signature. If you want to choose subtitles and audio tracks from source DVD movie, you can also realize. (Read review to learn more functions) Now download the right version and start the conversion.
Free Download Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Win/Mac:
Step 1. Add the DVD movies
Insert the DVD disc into your computer’s DVD drive and click the “Load file(s)” button on the top left to select and load the DVD movies you want to play on your Fire Kids Edition. ISO and IFO files are also supported. After the movies are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and adjust volume or take snapshots freely.
Tips: You can click on the dropdown list of “Subtitles” to select your needed subtitles so that you can view DVD movies on Fire Kids Edition with proper subtitles.
Step 2. Select output format for Fire Kids Edition
Just click “Format” and select Fire Kids Edition playable video formats like MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 from “Common Video” category or “Amazon Kindle Fire HD(*.mp4)” from “Android”.
Below is a list of file formats that are compatible with Fire Kids Edition:
Video formats: 3GP, M4V, MKV, MPEG-4, VP8, WEBM
Audio formats: AAC, WAV, AC3, AMR, HE-AAC v1, HE-AAC v2, MIDI, MP3, OGG, PCM
Note: Please pay attention to the specific parameters like video resolution, bitrate, and frame rate for each supported format because the maximum video resolution is 1920*1080, and the maximum frame rate is 30. You can check on Amazon official site for more details.
If you want to rip your DVD movies for play on portable devices, including iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, Galaxy Note 5, Hudl, Innotab, Sony, HTC, Nokia, Media Players and more, you can simply browse to find the icon of your device and select it as the output format to get videos with optimized settings. All Idevices output files can be synced to iTunes automatically.
Tips – Optional
1. By clicking the “Settings” button, you can adjust the output video/audio resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc. to customize the output files to get the best quality you want.
2. Just below “Format” is Output, here you can browse your computer for a better destination folder for DVD Ripper to save your converted movies.
3. You can use this DVD to Fire Kids Edition Converter to edit, combine and crop your DVD movie. You can access all available editing functions by either clicking “Edit selected task” in the menu bar.
Step 3. Start to rip DVD to Fire Kids Edition friendly video formats.
When you are satisfied with all the settings, you can click “Start conversion” and let the software do the DVD to Fire Kids Edition MP4 conversion. The ripping time depends on the quality and duration of the output movie. Wait for the conversion to be done and click “Open” to get the converted video files
Method 1. Use USB cable
- Under Your Content, select the item that you want to transfer and click the Actions button next to the title.
- From the pop-up window, click Download & transfer via USB. Be sure you remember which folder you download your content file to. You will transfer your content from this folder to your device.
- Connect your device to your computer with the USB cable. Your device will appear in the same location on your computer that external USB drives appear.Windows: Your device will appear in the Computer or My Computer folder.
Mac: Your device will appear on the desktop.
- Open a new File Explorer window and navigate to your Fire Kids Edition tablet’s music or video folder. Then drag and drop the compatible file into the appropriate folder.
- Safely disconnect your device from your computer once the transfer is complete.
Method 2. Via Amazon Cloud
Your content libraries — like Books, Music, and Video — include your content available in the Amazon Cloud, and the content you’ve already downloaded to your device. You can choose to access your content through the Cloud while your Kindle Fire is connected via Wi-Fi, or to download your content to your device for easy access even when your device isn’t connected wirelessly.
- Tap the Cloud tab within your Newsstand, Books, Music, Video, or Apps libraries to access your content stored in the Amazon Cloud. Your Kindle Fire must be connected via Wi-Fi.
- Subscription content, books, and apps will automatically download to your Device tab once you’ve tapped on the item within the Cloud tab. To download music, tap the Download icon. The item will appear in your Device tab when download is complete.
- To watch Amazon Instant Video content offline, tap Download to save the video to your Kindle Fire to watch later. While downloading, you’ll see an Options button. Tap this button to Pause or Cancel your download. Once your video has finished downloading, tap Watch Now.
Now you can play Disney cartoon DVD on Fire Kids Edition for kids on a car journey or long flight without limitation!