How to download DVD videos and play on my son’s VTech InnoTab?
The InnoTab 3 is a smaller, lighter kids tablet at an affordable price. The InnoTab 2 and 2S are quite chunky tablets, the InnoTab 3 has reduced the screen size from 5″ to 4.3″ and scaled down the casing (it’s still tough) this makes it a more portable option. The new Vtech Innotab 3s comes just in time for Christmas. This is definitely one of the top 3 educational tablets and durable tablets. If your kids are between the ages of 3 and 5 then it is the best kids tablet to buy. What’s more, all of them are very convenient for video playback and easily take out in bags or pockets. But here comes the question:
I have a large DVD collection, and I like to take them on my VTech InnoTab. It’s still a good tablet. Kids who got it last year, like my son. As InnoTab can’t play DVD movies directly for the lack of DVD drive. Then how to get my DVDs playable for my son?
To watch DVD movies on VTech InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2, you need to convert DVD to InnoTab compatible format, to get this target, a professional DVD to InnoTab ripper is necessary. Here Pavtube DVDAidis recommended as a most effective program to rip DVD to VTech InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2 supported format like MP4 with fast ripping speed and high output video quality. The most important is that this InnoTab DVD Ripper can handle any new protected DVDs, such as CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs and even the latest as well as most sophisticated Disney X-project DRM. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The equivalent Mac version is Pavtube DVDAid for Mac. Just download it now and follow the step-by-step guide below to copy DVD movies to VTech InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2 for smoothly playing!
The quick start guide below uses the DVD Ripper screenshots. The way to ripping DVDs to InnoTab on El Capitan (10.10 included) is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
Step 1: Click “Load file” button to import your DVD movies to the nice DVD to InnoTab Converter.
P.S. Pavtube DVD Ripper can do with all kindes of DVD sources: protected and unprotected DVD Disc, DVD folder, DVD ISO and IFO file.
Step 2: Press the “Format” button and select the output format for VTech InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2.
Here H 2.64 MP4 is highly recommend. Click the Format option, and choose H.264 Video(*.mp4) from “Common Video” option, meanwhile don’t forget select the destination folder to saved the converted video.
Tips 1: You can freely select the subtitles for your movies as you like from the Subtitles option.
Tips 2: You may also click “Settings” to set the Video/Audio Parameters like Size (resolution), bitrate, frame rate, etc to for iPad Mini according your own will. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Step 3: After everything is OK, click the big “Convert” button to start ripping DVDs to VTech InnoTab supported MP4 videos.
Once the conversion completes, you can click “Open” to find the mp4 videos which can be directly imported to your VTech InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2.
- How to transfer movie files to VTech InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2?
1. Connect your device to the USB port on your computer. Its USB storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer screen.
2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other external device.
3. When you finish, eject the device from within Windows before unplugging the USB cable.
Mac OS transfer
1. Install Android File Transfer from www.android.com/filetransfer, and follow the instructions there. (If you are using Android File Transfer for the first time, double-click it to open it. After the first connection, it opens automatically whenever you connect.)
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Android File Transfer starts, if it’s not already running, and opens a window that displays the contents of your device, along with storage space details at the bottom of the window.
3. Work with this window much as you do in the Finder window: open and close folders, create new folders, and drag files to or from it and other Finder windows.
4. Disconnect the USB cable when you finish.
Related settings: To change your device’s USB connection options, touch Settings > Device > Storage > Menu > USB computer connection.
That’s all, you can play DVD on VTech InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2 now.
Can I Convert HD/4K Camcorder Videos AVCHD MTS M2TS to iPad Mini 5/4/3/2
4K & QuickTime – Play 4K videos and movies on QuickTime
How to Play Torrent movies on iPad?
PLAY DISNEY CARTOON DVD ON AMAZON FIRE KIDS EDITION
ENABLE ALL MOVIES AND VIDEOS PLAYABLE ON FIRE HD KIDS EDITION
PUT HARRY POTTER DVD TO LEAPFROG LEAPPAD PLATINUM
HOW TO PLAY MOVIES ON LEAPFROG LEAPPAD PLATINUM?