Don’t know Kindle Fire (HD/HDX) supported formats? – Learn from here
The Kindle Fire is a tablet computer developed by Amazon.com. Built with Quanta Computer, the Kindle Fire was released in November 2011, featuring a color 7-inch multi-touch display with IPS technology and running a custom version of Google’s Android operating system called Fire OS. If you have one Kindle Fire at hand, you can play any videos and movies on it. But sometimes it is not so easy. Because Kindle Fire only support some video formats. Read on to learn what formats Kindle Fire supports.
Part 1. Kindle Fire Models
Part 2. Amazon Kindle Fire Supported Formats:
1. Kindle Fire Content formats Supported: Kindle Format 8 (KF8), Kindle Mobi (.azw), TXT, PDF, unrestricted MOBI, PRC natively, Audible (Audible Enhanced (AA, AAX)), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV, MP4, VP8.
2. Kindle Fire Video Formats Supported: MPEG-4 (3GP, 3G2, MP4, M4V), WebM, Matroska (MKV)
3. Kindle Fire Audio Formats Supported: AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV
Part 3. Other Recommended Software to Enjoy Movies and Videos on Kindle Fire Limitlessly
The finite video formats supported by Kindle Fire means that you have to resort to some transcoding process when it comes to the format incompatible with Kindle Fire like H.264 MP4. For example, if you’ve saved a funny YouTube video in FLV format or got a .m2ts wedding clip from your friend, you’d better convert these videos to Kindle Fire readable format with the aid of a video converter. Here we recommend the best Kindle Fire (HD) video converter – Pavtube Video Converter (Pavtube Video Converter for Mac), not only because it supports converting H.265, AVCHD, AVI, MOV, FLV, MTS videos to Kindle Fire supported format, but also because it provides the best preset profiles for all generations of Amazon tablet, be it Amazon Kindle Fire HD or the 7 and 8.9/8.99 inch versions of Kindle Fire HDX.. That means you can get whatever videos playable on Kindle Fire without adjusting the parameter settings.
Features of the best video converter for Kindle Fire (HD/HDX):
* Convert H.265, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG/MPG, MTS/M2TS, MXF, MOV, VOB etc to Kindle Fire (HD/HDX)
* Convert any video to Kindle Fire and other popular tablets like iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy Tab Pro S and more supported formats
* Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
* Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
* Easy-to-use Kindle Fire Video Converter with simple clear interface.
* Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP
* Mac Compatible with macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
FREE RIP DVD TO ANDROID TABLET WITH 3 FREE DVD RIPPERS
HOW TO PLAY HD MOVIES ON IPAD AIR 3
SUBTITLES TUTORIAL – RIPPING BLU-RAY DISCS WITH FORCED SUBTITLES
KIDS BLU-RAYS & TABLETS: RIP KIDS BLU-RAY MOVIES ON MACOS SIERRA/EL CAPITAN
WATCH DVD MOVIES ON VTECH INNOTAB MAX KIDS TABLET
PLAY DISNEY CARTOON DVD ON AMAZON FIRE KIDS EDITION
ENABLE ALL MOVIES AND VIDEOS PLAYABLE ON FIRE HD KIDS EDITION
PUT HARRY POTTER DVD TO LEAPFROG LEAPPAD PLATINUM
HOW TO PLAY MOVIES ON LEAPFROG LEAPPAD PLATINUM?